Gardinia is now officially the first and only Solidor premium installer in the Huddersfield / Kirklees, you might be wondering what that means to you the customer, and how it benefits you?
Well, this means any composite door that is installed by Gardinia has been fully manufactured by Solidor, to their own high quality and security specifications. This is based on in house research and extensive testing to create the most secure composite door on the market.
Each composite door benefits from Solidor’s 12 year manufacturing guarantee, which covers all aspects of both the door and multi point locking mechanism.
Door manufactured by Solidor include:
- Thermally efficient 48mm thick solid timber core door leaf, with robust through colour thermo plastic skins.
- Kommerling 5 chamber lead free thermally efficient profile outer frame, with 100% recycled thermally efficient reinforcing system.
- Avantis secured by design high quality multi point locking system.
- Magnum high security lock cylinder.
- Slimline face fixed flag hinge, that has successfully gone through Pas 23-24 testing.
All composite doors are manufactured to the highest quality standards, having achieved the BSI ISO 9001, Pas-23, Pas-24 and secured by design accreditation.
Having no less than 15 full doors on show at any one time, makes choosing a door style, colour and glazing option much simpler than just seeing a picture in a brochure. So why not visit our showroom at 3 Leeds Road, Huddersfield today?
By purchasing a solid core composite door from Gardinia you have the peace of mind that the door has been manufactured totally by Solidor, to there stringent specifications and that all the options and features shown in the Solidor brochure are exactly what you are getting.
We have chosen to partner with Solidor because of our 30 years experience in choosing quality products and this harmonises with Solidor concept.
Read more on Solidor Composite Doors installed by Gardinia.