By installing Gardinia Casement Windows you can be sure that your Windows are protected to the highest standards. Maco have been manufacturing performance window security products for over 65 years and over that time have become synonymous with quality that is hard to beat. As a mark of our confidence in the products please remember to register for the Maco secure scheme.
This scheme is designed to ensure that you can secure your property with confidence, knowing that forced entry through your windows is almost impossible. Your Gardinia representative will give you a registration form to complete, once your installation has been completed be sure to post this off.
The Maco Secure Guarantee aims to give the customer the complete piece of mind, which includes the following:
Scope of the Maco Secure Guarantee:
1. Maco are confident that your windows, fitted with the Maco Shootbolt or Rail espagnolette system and approved hinges and handles will resist forced entry.
2. Should forced entry be achieved, Maco will repay any insurance excess payable under your home contents insurance policy, up to a maximum sum of £1000.00.
1. Your insurers will ask you to obtain a Police Crime Reference Number and you must notify us of this number.
2. You should obtain an estimate from the original installer and pass this to your insurers, sending a copy to Maco UK
3. Advise us of your claim by returning your claim card when your Insurance company settles your claim, We will need evidence of the excess you have had to pay.
4. Within one calendar month we will refund the excess in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Windows must have been fully closed and locked – not in the night vent position, the Installer will verify this for us.
2. This guarantee will apply only if you comply with the terms of your Insurance Policy and upon acceptance of your Claim by your Insurers.
3. You must return to your original window installer for a replacement window, Should this not be possible, to comply with our terms of this guarantee you should contact us and we will assist by finding another company approved by us. (see clause 4.)
4. The guarantee is based on a fabricator manufacturing and installing windows to our approval, incorporating components from other manufacturers approved by us to fulfil a comprehensive security specification.
5. This guarantee does not cover forced entry through breakage or removal of the glass.
6. This guarantee is valid for five years from the date of your installation registration.
7. Damaged windows must be made available for inspection by MACO.
8. Failure to comply with the claims procedure invalidates this guarantee.
9. Your registration must be received by MACO within 14 days from the date of installation.