When you have Windows or Doors installed by a FENSA registered company, details of the installation will be submitted to FENSA so you can be issued with a FENSA certificate.
The FENSA certificate is proof that your window and door installations are compliant, energy efficient, and registered. This proof is vital when selling your home.
Usually this is when customers realise they have misplaced their FENSA certificate and contact us to obtain a replacement.
FENSA however are an independent entity, meaning your FENSA certificate isn’t issued by Gardinia and we can’t issue you a replacement.
However it’s easy for customers to order a replacement certificate themselves directly from FENSA, via their website.
Ordering a Replacement FENSA Certificate Online:
1. To order online simply visit the: Find and order your FENSA certificate page on the FENSA website.
2. All you need to do once on the FENSA website is enter your postcode and house number, as seen below:
3. FENSA will then display all the certificates which have been issued to that address, regardless of the company which carried out the installation:
4. You can select which certificates you’d like a copy of by adding them to the basket, pay the £25 fee and the certificate will arrive at your home within 6-8 weeks.
Ordering a Replacement FENSA Certificate via Cheque:
If you do not wish to pay online for your replacement certificate, a cheque payment will be accepted by FENSA. However the cost for this is slightly more at £30.00. Simply post a covering letter to FENSA that includes the following information:
- Full company name and business address of the FENSA registered company.
- Full name of the homeowner and address of where the installation took place, including the postcode.
- If the certificate needs to be posted to a different address, you should include this alongside the rest of the information and contact name
- Post the letter alongside the cheque to:
40 Rushworth Street
FENSA can also be contacted in the following ways:
Tel: 020 7645 3700
Email: [email protected]
Hopefully you will have no problems ordering a replacement FENSA certificate, however if you need any assistance do feel free to call us, we will try advise the best we can.