Often it can be hard to appreciate the detail and quality of a Solid Tiled Conservatory Roof from the ground. With this in mind we recently got one of our fitters to take a few photos during in a Solid Tiled Conservatory Roof build for one of our customers.
From these photos you can see Velux windows fit perfectly in to our Solid Conservatory Tiled Roofs and compliment the roof well, allowing plenty of natural daylight in to the Garden Room below.
An advantage we find customers like is a solid roof looks more in keeping with the existing fabric of a house, from both an externally tiled appearance to the typical internal plaster finish.
So what are the technical advantages of Gardinia’s Solid Tiled Conservatory Roof ?
- Eaves overhang – traditional roof feel
- Insulated Eaves
- Thermal insulation U-value 0.17
- Structural integrity as standard – Fixed joint technology
- Pre-formed insulated panels – reduces install time
- No battens – just fix plasterboard straight in
- 50mm continuous external thermal barrier
- 100mm internal insulation
- Dry fit slate effect tile system as standard with 50 year guarantee
- 12.5 to 40 degree pitch range as standard
- Lower pitches available upon request
The end result is a very a bespoke, comfortable, usable environment due to its superior insulation and sound absorbing qualities.
If you like what you see, or simply wish to learn more then request a free consultation to learn more about what is possible when designing a Bespoke Garden Room, or simply upgrading your existing conservatory with a new solid tiled roof.
Be sure to learn more and view some stunning images on our Garden Room page.