Enviro~Gard Garden Roof Showroom Sample:
To compliment our new Garden Room we have also assembled a sample roof, to show exactly what makes up the Enviro~Gard Garden Roof, come visit our showroom at 3 Leeds Road, Huddersfield and talk to one of our consultants to learn more.
Technical Specifications of the Enviro~Gard Garden Roof:
- Eaves overhang – traditional roof feel
- Insulated Eaves
- Thermal insulation U-value 0.17
- Structural integrity as standard – Fixed joint technology
- Pre-formed insulated panels – reduces install time
- No battens – just fix plasterboard straight in
- 50mm continuous external thermal barrier
- 100mm internal insulation
- Dry fit slate effect tile system as standard with 50 year guarantee
- 12.5 to 40 degree pitch range as standard
- Lower pitches available upon request
Envirotile Technical Details:
- Prevents CO² creation by diverting waste from landfill, e.g. 1.66 tonnes of CO² saved per tonne of waste recycled, 2 tonnes if incinerated.
- Lightweight and unbreakable.
- Lightweight greatly reducing transport costs and CO² savings e.g. 110 tonnes CO² saved per 100k delivery, improved health & safety and reduced labour.Superior performance to traditional materials, achieves future environmental standards.
- No eave/tiles required due to the innovative interlocking system. Each tile is secured in eight places and fixed at the head with a single screw. Saving of 100-150 tile saving over clay/slate products.
- Tough and durable, flame retardant, and resistant to burglars and vandals.